$7 Million Product Liability Settlement

October 16, 2017

Our client was an athletic, young woman in the prime of her life when she contracted toxic shock syndrome simply by using a tampon. She followed the instructions on the tampon box (stating their tampon was safe for overnight use), which nearly proved fatal. She fell violently ill and almost died. She remained in the hospital for months but ultimately had to have her right lower leg and the toes of her left foot amputated.
Contact Us:
Get a Free Case Evaluation Attorney Referral

Our Locations

Please Contact Us for an In-Person Appointment