Wilson D. Sikes
Wilson Sikes is an associate in the firm’s Asbestos Litigation Department, working primarily out of the Edwardsville office. He advocates vigorously for his clients nationwide, representing the victims of asbestos-related diseases, including mesothelioma and lung cancer, in all stages of litigation. Wilson has prior experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and criminal defense. Additionally, he has experience with the Federal Court system, having served as a judicial clerk in the Eastern District of Missouri.
While in his third year of law school, he was a member of the SLU Law Trial Team, and traveled the country arguing in national competitions on behalf of his alma mater. He has been recognized for his excellence in trial advocacy, and now utilizes those skills fighting for his clients. A born competitor and a natural communicator, the litigation arena is where Mr. Sikes feels most formidable and capable of helping those in need.
- Bar Admissions
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.
- Southeast Missouri State University, B.S.B.A.
- Awards and Honors
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2018
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis Milton F. Napier Award
- Academic Excellence Award for Trial Advocacy
- Dean’s Scholar
- Professional Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Media Appearances
- J P Bushnell Packing Supply alleged to have failed to warn of asbestos dangers, St. Louis Record (October 8, 2018)
- Man alleges exposure to asbestos in Wisconsin caused lung cancer, St. Louis Record (July 4, 2018)
- Priest alleges minor children harmed by lead exposure in Peru, St. Louis Record (May 28, 2018)
- Damages sought from owners of metallurgical complex in Peru over minor childrens’ alleged injuries, St. Louis Record (April 5, 2018)
- Union Carbide Corp., others named in woman’s asbestos suit, St. Louis Record (April 4, 2018)
- Former Penn Central Railroad employee alleges PCB exposure caused cancer, St. Louis Record (March 29, 2018)
- Napoli Shkolnik files medical malpractice suit against physicians for prescribing increasing doses of fentanyl, Madison-St. Clair Record (February 16, 2018)
- BNSF Railway allegedly failed to protect employee from toxic agents, Cook County Record (February 2, 2018)
- Children blame medical providers for mother’s opioid overdose, St. Louis Record (December 28, 2017)
- Wife says asbestos caused husband’s death, St. Louis Record (December 5, 2017)
- Alabama man files suit against John Crane Inc. over father’s alleged asbestos exposure injuries, Madison-St. Clair Record (December 1, 2017)
- Judicial Intern for the Hon. Stephen N. Limbaugh, Jr., United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- Other Experience
- SanFilippo & Associates LLC