Mr. Bustamante is an associate in the Aviation and Product Liability Departments, handling all phases of litigation from intake to settlement or trial. Mr. Bustamante has represented clients locally and nationally in Mass Tort, Class Action, Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Automobile, Mechanical Product Liability, Aviation, and Personal Injury matters. Brett has been awarded the prestigious Rising Star award by New York Super Lawyers due to his advocacy and litigation knowledge.
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Albany, State University of New York, B.A.
Awards and Honors
- Brett Bustamante, Comment, Baygold Associates, Inc. v. Congregation Yetev Lev of Monsey, Inc.: Clarifying the J.N.A. Realty Test, 40 Real Property L. J. 77,77 (2012)
Representative Cases and Settlements of Note
*Results May Vary Depending On Your Particular Facts and Legal Circumstances*
- Jeffrey Boatman, et ano. v. Uniflight, LLC
$24.1 Million Verdict in favor of helicopter crash victim
- Rush and Sabbatino PLLC (Of Counsel)
- Reingold Valet Rheingold Shkolnik & McCartney LLP
- Epiq Systems Inc.