Aaron R. Modiano
Mr. Modiano is an associate in the firm’s Miami, Florida office. He works primarily on plaintiff’s mass tort litigation, concentrating on helping people harmed by exposure to hazardous soil, water, and air contaminants.
Prior to joining Napoli Shkolnik, Mr. Modiano was in private practice where he represented clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters.
In his leisure time, Mr. Modiano enjoys drawing, painting, horseback riding, and taking in the Florida sunshine.
- Bar Admissions
New York (pending)
The George Washington University School of Law, J.D.
Yale University, B.A.
- Media Appearances
Mich. BCBS Stingy On Drug Treatment Payments, Suit says, Law360 (July 31, 2019)
Energy Cos. Say Bankruptcy Nixes Coal Ash Pollution Claims, Law360 (February 21, 2019)
Hill Harper to speak at Flint town Back To School Carnival, ABC-12 (WJRT) (August 4, 2018)
- Other Experience
- Business Analyst, Capital One.
- Intern, NOAA’s General Counsel for International Law:
- International Corrosion Workshop involving World War II wrecks in the Atlantic Ocean
- RMS Titanic salvage case
- Administrator, Washington Studio School (Art School)
- Intern, Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik & Associates LLP
- Pro Bono
Mr. Modiano participated in Pro Bono work for underserved communities and areas affected by environmental contamination.