Jaquay B. Felix
Jaquay B. Felix is an associate in the firm’s Mass Torts Litigation and Probate Departments working out of the Long Island, New York office. Mr. Felix primarily focuses his practice on Wills, Estates, Trusts and Personal Injury. He is responsible for streamlining the probate process for clients in various personal injury departments and assisting with estate distribution. Mr. Felix has appeared in Surrogates courts on behalf of clients to resolve accounting and administrative issues.
Mr. Felix earned his Juris Doctor from the Touro College of Law. While in law school Mr. Felix served as a Mock Trial/Moot Court Coach for the Black Law Student Association. In this capacity he conducted regimented mock trial rehearsals where students were critiqued heavily on poise, diction, enunciation, persuasiveness, and overall presentation skills. He also assisted students in preparing opening and closing statements, direct and cross examinations, and objection drilling. As a third year law student, Mr. Felix had the opportunity to clerk for the Eastern District Court of New York as a student intern under the Honorable Leonard D. Wexler. Mr. Felix was also named an American Inns of Court Fellow and was voted Phi Alpha Delta Vice Justice of the Touro Law Chapter.
- Bar Admissions
- New York
- Federal Eastern District of New York
- Federal Southern District of New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg School of Law, J.D.
- Binghamton University, B.A.
- Awards and Honors
- New York Metro Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2019
- Award Winner for Academic Excellence in Oral Advocacy (2009)
- Award Winner for Academic Excellence in Pre-Trial Litigation and Trial Practice (2011)
- Binghamton University Debate Team Top Speaker Award Winner (Spring 2002)
- Binghamton University Dean’s List Student (2002-2003)
- Professional Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Media Appearances
- Czy znasz swoje prawa wynikające z 9/11 ZADROGA ACT?, Dziennik (September 17, 2018)
A Theoretical Solution for Endometrial Cancer Claims to the VCF, Nassau Lawyer (February 2020)
- Federal Judicial Clerk Intern, Eastern District Court of New York
- Other Experience
- Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik LLP
- Phi Alpha Delta Vice Justice, Touro Law Chapter
- Mock Trial/Moot Court Coach, Black Law Student Association
- American Inns of Court Fellow