Jed brings over 37 years of experience in all phases of personal injury litigation, as well as the experience of running a successful solo practice for more than 15 years. Interestingly enough, early on in his legal career, Jed was an associate at one of the largest personal injury firms in New York and came under the tutelage of partner Joseph Napoli. It was therefore quite fitting when Jed “returned to the fold” of working with Joe at the firm years later after he joined the firm.
Jed’s concentration presently is in the area of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), which includes mediations and “settlement days” directly with insurance carriers. This can provide an efficient and expedited way to resolve cases and claims, saving time and money, allowing injured parties to receive the compensation they are entitled to much sooner.
- Bar Admissions
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- SUNY Binghamton, B.A.
- Professional Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Representative Cases and Settlements of Note
$2.4 Million Products Liability Settlement
obtained on behalf of an arborist who fell from a tree when his safety rope failed, rendering him a paraplegic. In addition to the settlement, there was a complete waiver of the Workers Compensation lien which was in excess of $600,000.