Wendy A. Mitchell
Ms. Mitchell is an associate representing governmental entities as against the manufacturers and distributors of opiate pain medications in the Opioid Crisis. She also travels the country handling depositions of medical physicians in Mass Tort Pharmaceutical, Products Liability and Medical Device Litigation. She also practices in Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death and Personal Injury.
She devotes much of her free time to numerous charitable causes including The Midnight Mission which raises funds and awareness for the homeless and homeless veterans on Skid Row in Los Angeles. She coordinates charity toy drives for the homeless children living on Skid Row through Midnight Mission and Festival of Children. Additionally she is a host for “Support Our Troops” and is a television host for Life is Beautiful which assists abused women.
- Bar Admissions
- United States District Court, Central District Court
- University of Cambridge; Cambridge, England, International Law Studies
- Western State University College of Law, JD.
- University of Southern California, B.A; Annenberg School of Communications
- Awards and Honors
- Vice-President Honors Moot Court, Western State University College of Law
- Moot Court Award “Perfect Rounds”- Honors Moot Court, Western State University College of Law
- Professional Affiliations
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- University of Southern California Alumni Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
- Media Appearances
UBH Can’t Sink ERISA Suit Over Surprise Medical Bills, Law360 (December 21, 2020)
Cigna, Viant Want Out of Behavioral Health Care Suit, Law360 (June 5, 2020)
- Other Experience
- Kirtland & Packard
- Orange County Superior Court Judges, Internship