Timothy M. Lezama
Mr. Lezama primarily focuses his practice on complex class actions, including dangerous pharmaceutical drugs, defective medical devices, securities, corporate governance, and consumer fraud litigation.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Lezama worked advising clients on the complex transitional issues arising in corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, negotiating and litigating complicated regulatory and enforcement matters of all types, with a focus on matters related to financial institutions and complex situations involving the government.
- Bar Admissions
- New York
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
New York University, B.A.
- Professional Affiliations
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Division
- Other Experience
- Hire Counsel
- FTI Consulting
- UnitedLex Professional Services
- Saxena White P.A.
- Prescott Brown Law Group LLC
- Friedman Billings Ramsey/First NLC Financial Services, LLC
- Deloitee & Touche LLP