Mrs. DeFrance-Poindexter is an asociate in the firm’s Complex Litigation Department. Working out of the Cleveland, Ohio office, her primary legal focus involves the opioid crisis which continues to devastate communities nationwide. As part of this legal team, she handles motion writing, depositions and other matters related to case management flow.
Previously, Mrs. DeFrance-Poindexter primarily focused on commercial and contract law. She represented family businesses in contract negotiations with suppliers for both a restaurant and day care center. She was responsible for creating and reviewing all corporate contracts as well as overseeing all of the hiring practices.
Mrs. DeFrance-Poindexter enjoys spending time with her family and meeting new people.
- Bar Admissions
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D. , cum laude
- Westminster College, B.A.
- Professional Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Trumbull County Bar Association
- Other Experience
Cooley Innocence Project
- As a member of this organization, I was part of the group effort that resulted in the exoneration of an innocent man.