Samuel J. Moorhead
Mr. Moorhead is an Associate in the firm’s Pharma department, working out of the California office. He handles depositions of prescribing and treating physicians throughout the Western United States. Mr. Moorhead also helps draft complaints, motions, and other court papers in a variety of cases. In addition to his work in the Pharma Department, Mr. Moorhead also collaborates on several Automotive Personal Injury actions in California. Away from the office, Mr. Moorhead is an avid hiker and traveler, enjoys cooking and politics, collects music and video games, and is particularly interested in space travel and environmental sustainability. Mr. Moorhead is also a conversationally fluent Spanish speaker.
- Bar Admissions
Fordham Law School, J.D.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, B.A.
- Awards and Honors
- Order of the Coif and Latin Honors from Fordham Law
- Dean’s List at Fordham Law
- Alumnus – Fordham Law Review and Fordham Moot Court Board
- Archibald R. Murray Service Award
- Latin Honors from Rutgers University
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Society
- Other Experience
- Research Assistant for Prof. Charlie Moxley, Fordham Law School
- Summer Associate-ship at the Lanier Firm
- Summer Internship at the Veterans Advocacy Project