Mr. Lichtenfeld is an associate in the Pharma Department and works with multidistrict litigation teams in product liability and class action tort cases.
Prior to joining Napoli-Shkolnik, Mr. Lichtenfeld was a senior assistant attorney general with the Illinois Attorney General’s Office where he supervised the child support enforcement and litigation division. Mr. Lichtenfeld has been a member of the National Child Support Enforcement Association and the Illinois Family Support Enforcement Association, and has presented numerous seminars on administrative law for the Cook County Expedited Child Support Division, the Illinois Attorney General’s Office and the Illinois Family Support Enforcement Association.
Mr. Lichtenfeld also served as an arbitrator for the Cook County Circuit Court Mandatory Arbitration Division, and has published articles on administrative and domestic relations law in Nevada Lawyer and the Cook County Bar Journal. Mr. Lichtenfeld currently serves as a volunteer for the Clark County, Nevada Justice Court’s Landlord-Tenant Division.
- Bar Admissions
United States District Court, Norther District of Illinois
IIT/Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- Speaking Engagements
- IV-D Litigation in Illinois, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services Lunchtime Speaker Program for New Hires (June 28, 2013)
- IV-D Child Support Ethical Issues: The Attorney-Client Relationship, Circuit Court of Cook County, Expedited Child Support Division (June 2009)
- Administrative Powers in Child Support Collection, Circuit Court of Cook County Expedited Child Support Division (March 2008)
- Judicial Challenges to Administrative Collection Remedies, Illinois Family Support Enforcement Association Annual Training Conference, Moline, Illinois (October 2007)
- Administrative Collection Procedures Under Illinois Law, Illinois Family Support Enforcement Association Annual Training Conference, Fairview Heights, Illinois (October 2005)
- “Hockey Injuries and Lawsuits, Part II,” Hockey Stop, February, 2007
- “The Engagement Ring and the Law of Gifts,” Nevada Lawyer, February, 1996
- “Hockey Injuries and Lawsuits, Part I,” Hockey Stop, October, 1995
- “Defending Administrative Review Cases,” Chicago Bar Association Record, March, 1990