Lindsey Harriman has dedicated her legal career to representing workers and victims of serious injuries. As a trial attorney in the Personal Injury Department of the firm, she and her team handle cases involving slip and falls, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, products liability, medical malpractice, sexual harassment and employment law claims.
Recently, one of Ms. Harriman’s motor vehicle accident cases was featured in New York Jury Verdict Review & Analysis (JVRA). The verdict of 100% negligence against the defendant resulted in a settlement of $180,000 for her client, who has suffered permanent injuries from the head-on crash.
She has also organized and lead the in-house Blockbuster Settlement Conferences, which have led to quicker and more efficient resolutions for the firm’s clients.
Ms. Harriman oversees all aspects of case management from Intake to Trial. She was among the first of the firm’s attorneys to utilize various software to track the progress of a case. Based on these reports, decisions were made to streamline processes and provide even better client support.
Prior to joining Napoli Shkolnik PLLC, Ms. Harriman was Of Counsel at Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik LLP as well as another New York personal injury firm.
A CrossFit enthusiast and nutrition and overall health fan, Lindsey has participated in all the annual 9/11 5K Run/Walk events as a runner on the firm’s team.
- Bar Admissions
- New York
- New York Law School, J.D.
- John Jay College, B.A.
- Professional Affiliations
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Lawyers Association
- Verdicts by Category: Motor Vehicle Negligence, Head-on Collision, New York Jury Verdict Review & Analysis (JVRA) [Volume34, Issue April 2017]
- Representative Cases and Settlements of Note
- $180,000- This involved a head-on collision, resulting in our young client of 26 years old suffering permanent injuries. Queens County
- $375,000- Our three clients were travelling in a vehicle that encountered a hazmat truck on the expressway, which lead to their catastrophic injuries. Queens County
- $150,000- This was a premises case accident involving a grocery store loading dock and our client suffering a debilitating knee injury.
- Other Experience
- Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik LLP
- Certified Sommelier, American Sommelier Association Certification