Justin R. Heim
Mr. Heim graduated from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in May 2012 and is admitted to practice in the state of California. While in law school Mr. Heim won the Tulane University’s 2012 National Baseball Arbitration competition. Mr. Heim dedicates a large portion of his time coaching and mentoring ADR Society students at Thomas Jefferson School of Law, as well as assisting in beach clean-up events.
- Bar Admissions
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
- California State University San Marcos
- Awards and Honors
- 2012 Champion, Tulane National Baseball Arbitration Competition
- Professional Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- North County Bar Association
- Other Experience
- Napoli Bern Ripka Shkolnik LLP
- DeLT Law
- JBA Sports
- Pro Bono
Mr. Heim regularly participates in beach clean-up efforts at Cardiff, Carslbad and Oceanside.
The San Diego Sports Commission & Hall of Champions
Court Manager, Inaugural College Basketball “Carrier Classic”, aboard the USS Carl Vinson, between the University of North Carolina and Michigan State. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama were in attendance.