Gil is an experienced litigator, handling personal injury, mass torts and environmental matters. Gil earned his Juris Doctorate from The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, Pennsylvania. He earned a Bachelors of Science in Business Finance from Saint John’s University, Jamaica, New York.
Mr. Zohar served in the United States Marine Corps for six distinguished years. He served in Beirut, Lebanon, Marine Barracks at Sigonella, Sicily, U.S. Embassy – East Berlin, and a variety of other assignments. Gil is a highly motivated individual that puts the clients needs first, and works tirelessly to achieve the desired results.
- Bar Admissions
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, J.D.
- St. John’s University, B.S.
- Professional Affiliations
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York County Bar Association